Thursday, 15 September 2016

Eric Carl Art!

 Eric Carl Inspired as with his amazing POP ART . This is going to be for or calendar art I expected with  the vived  colours and the drunken path pattern this going to turn out amazing as I think. We must tell you all about me art with Suzanne. First we got given 5 peces of paper to do or painted patterns on them, next we had to draw black and white patterns to be our back grounds. Then we cut out circles and play with them to see what we the best. Have a look at my art!

Imagine:

 

Feedforward and feedback:
I think your art is cool I like the detail on your colour 
You could work on your background 
Angus.


Evaluation: I think I did really well and I got it all done in time maybe next time I could have 4 different colours instead of 3.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Charlotte! I love it! This is a very complex piece of art that required a whole lot of patience and persistence to achieve panekiretanga! (excellence). You must be really pleased with your final result. Well done.

    ReplyDelete